Admission & Tickets
Tickets are available at the entrance gate after parking. Parking is included with admission.
Purchase 5-day season tickets in advance, or at the gate.
PARKING AT THE FAIR IS included with admission!
Early pick up and pay September 3 and September 4 (2018) at the Main Gate, 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Mail-in advance season passses will be available.
Join us September 5–9, 2018
Free admission for children under one year of age.
Purchase During the fair
On sale at the Main Stage Ticket Office during the fair, 8 a.m.–9 p.m.
Advance Stage and Track ticket purchase
Online: Buy through Event Sprout, beginning July 1, 2018
In person: Main stage tickets may be purchased 9 a.m.–4 p.m. Monday, September 3 (Labor Day), and Tuesday September 4, at the Main Gate Ticket Office (located east of the main office).
Frequently Asked Questions.
- Can I buy advance season (5-day) tickets?
- Not online, but you may purchase tickets at the main gate September 3 and 4, 2018 (Monday and Tuesday).
- Can I buy advance general admission tickets (one-day ticket)?
- No. General admission tickets are ONLY available during the fair upon entering.
- Can I buy main stage and track tickets online throughout the fair dates?
- Yes. There is no deadline for purchase. Track and main stage tickets are available until sold out—online or at the main stage ticket office.
- How much do ride tickets cost?
- Prices are regulated by Mid America Entertainment, and are competitively priced. Purchasing a ride wristband can be a considerable savings if riding more than five rides (see below for more information).
- Is parking free?
- Yes. Admission includes parking! Main stage and track event tickets are sold separately.
Ride wristband online purchase available in 2018.
Ride wristbands are a great way to save.