Emergency Information will be posted when the fair begins.
Meet me at the Fair Tour--Fox Valley Older Adults and the Sandwich Fair Association have joined forces to provide a unique opportunity for older local citizens to visit the fair. On Wednesday, September 4th from 9:00 a.m. until 12:00 noon golf carts with rear seats will be available to take patrons from the FVOS building across the street into the fair. There will be 5 drop off and pick up locations.
- Ag Land Area
- Home Arts Building
- Horticulture Building
- Area inside the train tracks
- History Museum
- Simply park at FVOS and you can be picked up and taken over to the fair. To enjoy the sights, sounds, and smells that we all remember from years past. The cost is only $5.00 per person which goes directly to FVOS. This program is designed for local patrons who can walk a little ways on their own. Just tell your driver where you want to be dropped off and enjoy the fair again.
Fair facilities and Services
The fair is fully equipped with large, comfortable washrooms centrally located. There are washroom attendants available during the fair hours. Restrooms are located on the east and west ends of the fairground. On the west end washrooms are behind the Ag Land Stage, in the middle by the Windmill near the carnival and on the east end near the grandstand.
Hand washing stands are available throughout the fair.
Three ATM machines are located at the fair. Please consult the fair map for more information.
The Hospitality Tent is near the Home Arts building across from the Round Office. There are picnic tables for your convenience, which makes it a good place to meet friends and family. Everyday there are free giveaways between 1:00 and 6:00 p.m. while supplies last.
The first aid station is located in building #27 next to the Round Office.
During fair hours, polic security is provided by the DeKalb County Sherriff's Office.
Handicap and Motorcycle Parking
Handicap and Motorcycle Parking is available. An attendant will direct you to the proper areas. Please have your handicap sticker available.
Mobility Equipment Rental
Electric carts (scooters), strollers, wagons and wheelchairs are available for rent by going online to vistamobility.net to make a reservation, or by calling 877-588-4782 (toll free).
Picnic Tables are scattered throughout the shaded fairground.
Lost and Found Items
Please drop off any found items at the Round Office. If you've lost something, stop at the Round Office to see if anyone turned it in.
"What can I bring to the fair?"
- My own food and drink YES but NO alcoholic beverages.
- Pets are not allowed. Service dogs are welcome.
- Backpacks, small coolers, diaper bags and camera bags YES.
- Smoking is not allowed in the buildings.
- No unauthorized advertising or promotions are allowed throughout the grounds.