HISTORIC SANDWICH FAIR COLLECTOR'S PINS
The commemorative fair pins began in 1993 and the tradtition has been carried on. Both Quen Carpenter and Jackie Dannewitz have illustrated the pins based on the Fair landmarks.
For further information contact Jackie: firstname.lastname@example.org
Click on the images for details about each, and to see a larger image.
In 1945 a grandstand ticket office was built close to the grandstand. It was moved in 1970 to Gate 4 on Suydam Road when a larger ticket office was built. The 1970 building is the one used today to sell tickets to the former grandstand area and ineld events. Tickets are sold on Labor Day at the treasurer's office on Suydam Road. Season passes may now also be purchased online.. See other souvenirs.
Art by Jackie Dannewitz.