About the Sandwich Fair
... the Sandwich Fair [AKA DeKalb County Fair], first started as an annual livestock show in DeKalb County. Held yearly, Wednesday–Sunday after Labor Day since 1888, it is one of the oldest continuing county fairs in the state of Illinois, drawing daily crowds of more than 100,000, with the top attendance days reaching more than 200,000 fair-goers1.
For emergency information, general services, and parking and equipment rental, visit Sandwich Fair Services.
- Sandwich Fair Program Guide (Premium Book). Has schedules, promos, fair map, general fair information, and premium categories for exhibitors. It also has entry forms and instructions and rules for exhibitors and vendors.
- The 2017 Sandwich Fair Brochure. (Not available at this time.)This resource can be downloaded here or picked up at the fair. It has a colorful map with a legend, general information, and quick tips.
- FAQ – Frequently asked questions.
- Fair Services – Emergency, lost and found, first aid, amenities, tours, equipment rental and more.
- Rental and Camping – Rent building all year round. Camp with us during the fair.
- Annual Fairgrounds Events – There's always something going on at our fairgrounds. See the annual calendar.
- Souvenirs and Merchandise – Pick up some great souvenirs and wearable items with this year's artwork imprinted. Mugs, pottery, the annual fair pin, stuffed animals, shirts, hats, and more.
- Tickets and Admission – Current prices for events,, admission, main stage acts, and infield/track competitions.
- Event Schedules – Search for a particular event, search by date, or category. Event schedules are also available in the fair brochure and the Big Fair Book.
- Directions, Map, and Parking – View the interactive map, get directions for parking, and contact information.
Please contact us if your question/answer isn't shown below
My own food and drink YES but NO alcoholic beverages.
Pets are not allowed. Service dogs are welcome.
Backpacks, small coolers, diaper bags and camera bags YES.
Timber Creek Inn and Suites, Drew Ave Sandwich IL 1-866-599-6674.
Services – There are many services and accommodations for our fairgoers' comfort and safety. Details»
Photo Gallery – The photo gallery is in progres, but check back to see recent and past fun times at the Sandwich Fair. Details»
History of Sandwich Fair – We've been around for a long time (but we're so young at heart). We have a building dedicated to the history of the Sandwich Fair to prove it. Stop by! Details»
Board Members and Superintendents See the people who run the Sandwich Fair. Details»