Exhibitor Information 2015
View/download full 2015 Sandwich Fair Premium Book.
See inside the premium book (above link) for detailed exhibitor rules and information for your entry category.
Please note: No refunds will be issued. ENTERING ITEMS IN THE FAIR: Deadline for all entries was August 26, 2015.
ENTERING ITEMS IN THE FAIR
The deadline has passed for all entries.
ENTRY OPTIONS - now closed
There are two (2) methods to enter competitive exhibits: Online Entries OR Paper Entries.
- Select Dept, Category, & Entry # from the premium book. Enter as many items as you wish, but only one entry is allowed for each Entry number.
- Fill out the appropriate entry form COMPLETELY, from the back of the book (or print from online).
- Exhibitors, be sure your entry form is complete, There will be no additional entries or changes once your entry is processed at the Fair Office
- Make a copy of your entry form for your records.
- A check for appropriate entry fees and Fair Exhibitor pass fees (Open - $15.00, Junior - $8.00) must accompany all paper entry forms.
- Entry forms must be postmarked or received at the Fair office by 6:00 p.m. of the August 26 deadline. NO EXCEPTIONS!
2015 Entry Forms have expired.
Contest Entry Forms have expired
*LIVESTOCK NOTE: No Extra pens will be sold for storage of tack at the time of entry. Any extra stalls or pens will be assigned by superintendents at the fair.
PICKING UP TAGS
Entry Tag Packets
- Entry tags will be available for pick up at the Fair office by Monday, September 3.
- Take the packet home and attach an entry tag to each item entered. Entry Tag Packets contain: Tags for each exhibit entry, and 1 exhibitor ticket which allows entry to the Fair all 5 days.
- If original entry tag has been altered, that item will be disqualified and will not be judged.
BRINGING ENTRIES TO THE FAIRGROUNDS
- Fair office will be open from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. Monday Labor day, and Tuesday.
- Items to be entered must then be brought to the Fairgrounds for judging on Monday and Tuesday of fair week. Times are listed in guidelines before each department in the premium book (PDF).
- Exhibits are then taken by exhibitor, to the proper building and left with the superintendent there.
- Entries will not be allowed to be picked up until approved release time on Sunday of Fair Week. Item pick up at the end of the fair are as follows: Buildings will be closed Sunday from 6:00 - 6:30 PM to organize for item pick up.
Exhibit Pick up times: Sunday 6:30 – 8:00 PM and Monday 9:00 a.m. – 12:00 Noon
PICKING UP PREMIUMS
- No prizes are given for exhibits not listed in this premium book.
- Premiums will be paid at the New Secretary's Building, (next to the Ticket Office). Provide a photo ID and signature in the Premium Check State of Illinois book.
- Premium checks will be ready for pickup during the fair:
- SATURDAY, 2:00 PM - 8:00 PM (at the back door of the building)
- SUNDAY, 12:00 Noon - 8:00 PM (at the back door of the building)
- AFTER THE FAIR, Monday – Friday, 9:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m. (front door)
- All checks MUST be picked up. NO CHECKS WILL BE MAILED OUT!!! No checks will be issued without a photo ID and your signature on the proper paperwork.
PICKING UP EXHIBITS
- The Sandwich Fair Association will not be responsible for exhibits left after 9:00 p.m. Sunday of Fair.
- Exhibits not picked up following the Fair will be disposed of by October 15th.
The Department of Agriculture shall use its best efforts to secure appropriations to fund premiums. In any year for which the General Assembly of the State of Illinois fails to make an appropriation sufficient to pay such premiums, premium amounts may not be accurately reflected in this Premium Book.
Important Notice for all Livestock Exhibitors:
PREMISES ID PREFERRED FOR ILLINOIS FAIRS. If stabled in Illinois, REGISTER online at Illinois Dept. of Agriculture Livestock Premises Registration and receive premise I.D. number instantly.